To blog, or not to blog: that is the question. Will this be a good fit for the rest of my site? Will I have the time to commit to quality entries? And do people really want to know what I think? After evaluating the pros and cons, I decided that blogging would be an excellent creative outlet for thoughts that really have nowhere else to go. Mini essays, if you will. I could ramble to myself -- or keep a diary, I guess -- but putting words into print keeps them organized and accountable. And there is certainly professional benefit to keeping my writing skills sharp. I take inspiration from other bloggers who make it look so easy!

Feel free to chime in with your comments, but remember that this is a forum that will live online forever, so please be courteous of all thoughts and opinions.

Enjoy. Contribute. Or just lurk. I look forward to hearing from many of you and hope that all readers are able to find something of merit or satisfaction. So here we go.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Congratulations on your blog, Kristy. You're off to a great start! I have found blogging to be just as you described--a place to put all those random thoughts--and if someone else is touched or inspired by them, all the better.

    Elaine