Yes friends, I've fallen off the blogging wagon. It's been a while since I've posted here, so allow me to catch you up. Here are some recent works and things currently in print (special thanks to the graphic designers who make me look so good):


Second Time Around: Get the inside scoop on the consignment and resale of everything from clothing to home furnishings and jewelry
Midtown Magazine version
Cary Living Magazine version

Oh So Charming: Taking a look back at the history of the charm bracelet and its resurgence in today's jewelry market

Exciting Changes for the Village of Pinehurst: Razook's Building embraces new look

Doctoring By The Decades: Preventative care for optimum women's health

In addition, I have a reunion piece coming out in the summer edition of Triangle Style. And I'm currently working on new stories about private schools and couponing! A big thanks to those of you who worked with me on these assignments ... watch for more on these soon.

0 Responses